A market leader in offshore marine services, BOURBON offers the most demanding offshore energy operators a broad range of surface and subsea marine services for oil & gas fields and wind farms. These services rely on a modern & standardized fleet of 458 vessels and on the skills of more than 8,200 highly qualified professionals. Constantly striving for operational excellence, the group provides a local service for customers in the 44 countries in which it operates, guaranteeing the very highest standards of quality and safety. In 2019, BOURBON achieved adjusted revenues of over €720 million.
The Graduate Trainee’s responsibilities will include the following but not limited to:
- Foreign PO creation/tracking, RFQ management
- Assists and provides support to Purchasing department
- Assist in inventory management, supplier Database and tender process
- Assist in material requisition
- Assist in PO creation/tracking, RFQ management
- Assist in researching prices on different materials
- Assist in general duties as assigned, scanning, mailing, filing and other routine duties
- Bachelor or Graduate qualification in Supply Chain Management or a related discipline.
- Work experience as a Purchasing Assistant, Purchasing Officer or similar role
- Good understanding of supply chain procedures
- Hands-on experience with purchasing software.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Knowledge of market research
- Solid organizational skills
To apply for this job please visit bourbon-career.talent-soft.com.