Connect with us

News

Most Nigerian ladies in Dubai prostitutes, Lege Miami alleges

Published

on

Actor Kehinde Adam aka Lege Miami has alleged most  Nigerian ladies in Dubai are into prostitution.

The Kwara-born made the claim on the ‘Honest Bunch Podcast’ with media personality Nedu and crew while sharing his experience with Nigerian ladies based in the Arab nation.

The entertainer though well-known for hosting a show tagged ‘Singles Hookup Live’ via the insta-stories section of his verified Instagram page said he however warned these ladies of loose virtue to steer clear his page.

He further noted he took the move to rebuke these women from sliding into his DM because of their outrageous demands, where they seek to be hooked up with the president’s son, Seyi Tinubu and other top Nigerian big shots.He said: “Dubai girls! All those Dubai girls, I fear them. I’ve warned them that I don’t want them on my page again. Their way no pure.“Out of 100 percent Nigerian ladies in Dubai, 95 percent are prostitutes. Yes! The remaining 5 percent are omo ….. They will say they are Alhaja. If you see those one, they are business ladies.

“I have warned them not to come to my page again. They will know that Lege is a bad market so they will not come to my email again. They know I’m street, I know their pattern.”

He added: “They will enter my DM and be telling me to give them Seyi Tinubu, Ighalo and others like they are insane.”