The Rural Homes LTD is an incorporated property development firm specialized in private, public, and commercial projects, with a single mission: to build structures with enduring value and the potential to become timeless
Our group of innovative experts cautiously assess each venture to hold fast to both monetary and time imperatives, and throughout the long term we’ve gotten known as a top Real Estate Development Company.
Summary of the Job
- He/she would be responsible for daily, weekly and monthly supervision of all accounting activities; implementation and compliance with accounting principles, practices, procedures and statutory requirements to ensure timely and accurate financial reporting.
- Assist in preparing, examining, and analyzing accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Assist in computing taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Assist in computing and Remitting Statutory deductions such as Pension and NHF in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Analyze the company’s business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
Intending and interested applicants must have the following:
- Minimum of a first degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field.
- 1-2 years working experience across accounting functions.
- Experience of reporting to regulatory authorities like FIRS, NHF, Pension Authorities as an added advantage.
- Experience using SAGE or other ERP as an added advantage.
- Highly organised and action-oriented.
- A team player with leadership abilities.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
Method of Application
Candidates should upload their CV and Cover letter in one Microsoft word document.
Our commitment is total to having a diverse and inclusive work environment for all employees. Women are highly encouraged to apply for this position.
Interested candidates should click the link below to apply: