Chemonics International, a leading international organization based in Washington, D.C., seeks an human resources (HR) intern for the USAID funded Strategic HIV/AIDS Response Program (SHARP) Task Order One (TO 01) in Northwestern Nigeria. SHARP TO 01 will implement accelerated scale-up of interventions and cost-effective innovations to improve access to and quality of HIV/AIDS and TB service delivery, while strengthening the national health system in the Northwestern states of Kebbi, Kwara, Niger, Sokoto and Zamfara.
- Support the coordination of interviews and collation of interview scores.
- Book meeting rooms for meetings, interviews, and events.
- Assist the Director of Finance and Operations with the onboarding and offboarding of project staff.
- Support the timesheet process during payroll.
- Support the HR team with coordination of staff benefits and leave.
- Submit, check-in and retrieve HR documents submitted for signatures/approvals.
- Bachelor’s degree in any social science field.
- Must be able to provide proof of completion of a one-year youth service through National Youth Service Corps.
- Ability to work in a culturally diverse environment; personable, able to pleasantly deal with a variety of people.
Please apply by February 28, 2021. Candidates will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the positions are filled. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.