Worldwide presence, KPMG continues to build on our member firms’ successes. As a reputable firm KPMG provides audit, tax, and advisory services to the public.
KPMG is one of the largest professional services companies in the world and one of the Big Four auditors, along with Deloitte, EY and PwC. Its global headquarters is located in Amstelveen, the Netherlands. KPMG employs 162,000people.
Sector: Oil and Gas
Qualifications: B/Tech, B/A, B/Eng
- Ability to analyze, design, develop, implement and evaluate performance management systems for an organization.
- Knowledge of the balanced scorecard and the techniques for generating meaningful scorecards.
- Proven expertise in other performance management methods and Job Analysis.
- Proven experience in reward management tools, policy & techniques.
- Excellent knowledge of different ERP Solutions and performance management.
- Good understanding of key business functions and how they inter-relate to achieve business objectives.
- 5-7 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Social Science discipline.
- Master’s Degree is an added advantage.
- Professional certification with any of the following: CIPM, SHRM, HRCI, CIPD.
- Experience in leading performance improvement programs
- Good knowledge of HRIS and Microsoft Office suite.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.