Our business started out in 1987 and since then we have grown to be a market leader in the home appliances & consumer electronics market in Nigeria.
We operate a number of branches that cut across most of Nigeria’s geopolitical zones in major cities such as Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Abuja, Onitsha, Enugu, Uyo and Kano.
We specialize in the assembly, distribution and sales of consumer electronics from major brands such as – Samsung, Panasonic, Royal, Skyworth, Electrolux, Bosch, Philips and Powermatic.
Our long-standing reputation has earned us the status as a leading player in the electronics industry and as a result, we partnered with Samsung & Panasonic in establishing a local assembly line for AC’s, TV’s & Refrigerators.
Our State of the art service centers caters to our customers and ensures best quality service and best performance from their electronics.
Good market coverage and distribution network ensures customers can readily access their products across Nigeria.
We have staff strength of over 500 employees – a team of experienced professionals and bright young executives capable of delivering our vision. Continuous investment in the business, our people and technology to sustain our leadership position in the industry.
The ideal candidate must be dynamic and charismatic with excellent inter-personal skills and very strong business acumen. In addition, he must be trustworthy and accountable.
- Sales, Marketing and Branch Management duties as may be assigned by a Branch Manager
- Responsible for internal and external policies compliance monitoring (especially in respect of Modern Trade).
- Responsible for making 6-Days-A-Week Field Visits.
- Responsible for market feedback monitoring, analysis and reporting.
- Responsible for under-study of Modern Trade’s Key Account Managers.
- Note:- Successful candidates in this role are scheduled to become Assistant Branch Managers in a relatively very short time.
- B.SC Marketing or Business Administration (Possesion of an MBA degree in Marketing or Business Administration will be added advantage).
- Must have a minimum of 1 year post -graduation field Sales experience (Particularly with Key Accounts)
- Good knowledge of Lagos metropolis
- Good oral & written communication skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft suite (especially Excel & Power-point)
- 25-38 year of age
How to apply
Interested applicants should